LHR offers the new ShoveItTM Hand Safety Tool to help avoid pinch points and other hand related safety issues while working with suspended loads. The ShoveItTM Hand Safety Tool is non-conductive and cleverly designed to help:
• Push against flat surfaces, corners or rounded edges of suspended loads.
• Move pipes and tubulars with the "V" shaped end.
• Grab slings and taglines with the hooks.
• Rubber lining added to "V" to improve grip.
• Opposing grab hooks to help with the maneuvering of cable slung loads.
Push / Pull Force Rating: Push 600lbs. / Pull 350 lbs.
| Part Number
|SHST42|| 42 inch
|SHST50|| 50 inch
|SHST72|| 72 inch
|SHST72T|| 72 inch w/Single Side Hook
|SHST72TEFLON|| 72 inch w/Teflon